Sunday, October 30, 2016

Blogging Difficulties

Dear Readers,

Posting to my blog site has become more difficult.  It's harder to sit up at my computer with the collapsing of my stomach muscles, and loss of finger strength is making keyboarding much more difficult.  I'm trying my best to find workarounds for these barriers and ask for your prayers that I will find the right tools to continue this blog.  My computer and mobile devices are the only voices I have left, and I very much desire to stay connected to you.  I see many of you at church and on other occasions and miss so much the ability to respond to your kind words and questions.

Peace,

David

5 comments:

  1. Hi David,

    Dan and I are always thinking of you! Sending love and positive vibe to you!

    Best,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. David, When I speak to you I don't expect an immediate response. You, above all at Brentwood Oaks understand that in my family we talk to someone who cannot answer back with words. So please trust me when I say that I know what your response would be. It would be either funny or grateful, maybe even a little sarcastic humor. We love you and continue to pray for you. No words are needed. A smile, a touch, or just simple eye contact will do. I'll get what you would have said!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always in my daily prayers. Your eyes still speak. I love that you still come to church and that you still make every effort to connect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are in our tho'ts and prayers. I really appreciate your openness and your willingness to share your experiences.

    ReplyDelete

** Please avoid the use of profanity and the discussion of politics in your comments and treat all blog participants with respect. 1 Corinthians 13:4-6 is a useful comments guide.**